It is the goal of every business to be on the 1st Page of Google, and rightfully so because it brings a lot of traffic and prestige. But SEO can be difficult, expensive, exhaustive with uncertain results, and for agencies, there is a lot of competition.
But if you can crack it, it’s an absolute Goldmine.
Keep on reading, and you’ll discover how you can start selling a unique type of SEO, that has less competition, 10x more enticing to businesses, and doesn’t require you to learn SEO 😊
But first, some basics – What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of improving your website and its content to amplify its visibility for relevant searches on a search engine. In layman’s terms, it is following a set of practices to make your content more discoverable for search engines when someone comes searching for your product or services.
The SEO Market is Massive!
According to an estimate, SEO drives about USD120 billion worth of business every year, ranging from local stores, SMB’s, media publications, online advertising, etc. and that what one loses out on when not investing in SEO.
Additionally, there is the prestige and brand value that comes with ranking number one on Google. Google dominates 96% of mobile traffic and 92% of the overall share, and hence it’s safe to say that should you keep Google happy, it will reciprocate.
What SEO brings to your agency?
If experts are to be believed, SEO is the most trusted digital marketing channel for lead generation, online reputation management, content marketing, etc. Should your agency not be selling SEO services, you stand to lose clients looking for the aforementioned services.
Additionally, on average, marketing agencies charge anywhere between USD1500-2500 for a minimum of 6-12 months for a single SEO project; that is USD6000 – 30000 that you stand to lose on a single project every year.
As a digital marketing enthusiast for the last nine years, I can vouch for the fact that the margins you are looking at when selling SEO are unlike any other product, given the prices you can sell them for, long term commitments that you can establish, and the amount of work that you have to do.
What are you doing to beat your competition?
SEO market was initially very secluded, where only a chosen few with good investment would make high profits making their sales. However, with the rise of cheaper, more accessible internet, others have shed light on this market’s high potential, resulting in the uprising of a marketing agency on every other street.
So the question remains, how do you beat your cut-throat competition that is continuously evolving and increasing.
With traditional SEO tactics?
Well! You can try, but only after a short time you will realize that traditional SEO methods don’t stand a chance in today’s cut-throat market. Add to that the fact the Google makes about 400 changes to its algorithm every year, your agency is set to battle them in the long haul.
So what can you do?
What if you could confidently to say to any business – We’ll Get you on The 1st Page Of Google, or you don’t pay a dime. Do you think businesses will be interested?
No points for guessing. But how do you do it?
The answer to that is pay per result SEO. Yes, it is exactly like it sounds. Like in PPC, where you only pay a dime when someone clicks your ad, you only pay when you start seeing results in pay per result SEO.
The model improves rankings, web traffic, and revenue faster than a traditional SEO plan; however, the payment is made only after achieving the desired rankings
The pay per result SEO is the best way to scale up the projects at your agency as the model fits any industry from small to large companies.
What separates pay per result SEO from traditional SEO?
- Payment: While traditional SEO works on a monthly retainer irrespective of results pay per result, SEO has a different payment structure. After spending a nominal joining fee, you only pay once you start getting the results.
- Budget: As I mentioned earlier, investing in traditional SEO is expensive as a monthly fee has to be paid irrespective of results. But when you have clients with budget constraints, it is better to spend each penny wisely, and with discretion, pay per result, SEO makes that possible. This way, your agency can also reel in low budget clients and make margins even of them.
|Month||Traditional SEO Charges||Pay Per Result|
*Ranking for the same number of keywords.
* P.S: These are for wholesale clients.
- Speed: The very foundation of Pay per result SEO’s business model is getting results and getting them fast. PPR SEO is aggressive but considers the due attention that needs to be paid to each keyword on an individual basis to yield results. In traditional SEO, the plan is to improve your website’s overall SEO score for a broad set of keywords.
Misconceptions about Pay Per Result SEO
- The most common criticism of pay per result SEO is that it uses shady tactics to manipulate rankings, to charge their clients. Sadly, some companies employ black hats tactics to manipulate rankings but trust me. It is the case of a few fishes ruining the pond and not the pond being entirely dirty.
- I often come across folks who say that ranking achieved by pay per result SEO is far fetched and does not last long. Well, this couldn’t be farther from the truth. In a pricing model where the agency’s fee is paid on whether they can achieve relevant rankings for you, do you really think that they will let their fees slip?
Where to start with pay per result SEO?
While there are many pay per result SEO programs in the market, I feel the uSEO program from Umbrella is the best for your agency because I used it for mine.
Click here to register now for the free live webinar right here
Note: The live webinar is free for all to attend
uSEO, right from the start, took away all my apprehensions regarding the pay per result SEO model like slow speed of results, the extra expenditure of capital and effort, and instead provided me with a top-notch SEO program, aggressive conversion rates, and certifications as an added incentive.
From my experience, I feel it is perfect for agencies that are still wary about the prospects of selling SEO services as the program is cost-effective (60%+ margins to the agency), non-labour inclusive (they do all the work for you), and most importantly, result-driven (easy to sell, easy to entice clients).